Home of the Hillbillies!Fredonia Middle School425 East Main StreetFredonia, New York 14063Phone: (716) 679-1581, extension 2730FAX: (716) 672-2686Hours of Student Attendance:7:40 am to 3:00 pmMiddle School Office Hours:7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Visitors and School Security
- The Board of Education encourages parents and other district citizens to visit the school. Since the school building is a place of work and learning, certain limits are set for visitors. Anyone who is not a staff member or student is considered a visitor.
- School doors are locked during school hours. To enter the building, visitors must use the main entrance at each grade level and press a buzzer, located near the door, to be let in to the entryway.
- Upon entering, ALL visitors will be required to present a valid government-issued picture ID (such as a driver's license or passport) at the check-in window. If our security system returns a clean background check, a visitor badge will be provided, which must be worn during the duration of that visitor’s visit.
- Upon leaving the building, visitors should sign out in the same office where they signed in and return their visitor's badge.
- During school hours, no admittance to the building will be granted without presenting a valid government-issued ID.
Middle School Contacts
Mrs. Paula Troutman
Middle School Principal
Mrs. Jamie Polhamus
Middle School Assistant Principal
Miss Sarah Seaholm
Middle School Clerk