Athletic Facility Use
The following guidelines must be observed when students are using FHS facilities.
- Students may only use the athletic facilities under direct supervision of a coach.
- Students using any athletic facilities (indoors or outdoors) must be dressed appropriately as designated by Fredonia Central School Standard. Shirts and appropriate athletic footwear must be worn at all times.
- No food or drinks will be allowed in the weight room.
- Weights should be returned to the designated racks and equipment returned to the storage rooms before students leave the areas.
- All weight room and fitness center equipment must be disinfected both prior to and after use. NOTE: Squeeze bottle disinfectant and paper towels are provided.